What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fashionable ipad bags for the ladies

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Computer Bags

I've bought quite a few bags from her, including her kindle travel bag and now a bag for my ipad. Very nice products, especially for us ladies that want a little fashion flair with our bag.

Dingie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are some really cute womens handbags that work with the IPAD on EBAY, just type in Apple IPAD friendly women's handbag/purse, lots of choice of colors. Not really expensive.

AJsAWiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dingie said:
There are some really cute womens handbags that work with the IPAD on EBAY, just type in Apple IPAD friendly women's handbag/purse, lots of choice of colors. Not really expensive.

I agree that there are nice handbags that work with the iPad. I found the perfect one at a department store.

elgerber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Computer Bags

I've bought quite a few bags from her, including her kindle travel bag and now a bag for my ipad. Very nice products, especially for us ladies that want a little fashion flair with our bag.

I have both a Kindle bag, and an Ipad Hobo bag, she is wonderful. High quality bags, incredibly fast shipping and she is great to work with!!

fanek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a really fashionable iPad Bag, diFeltro Fold. Available for pre-orders on Kickstarter:
diFeltro Fold, Italian handcrafted bag for iPad by Colleen Beckett — Kickstarter
all-bags.jpg

Temp31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For those that like handbags, check out The SideKick which is sold exclusively at our online store. Comes in 4 colors: Black, Off-White, Khaki, and Red.
Here is a picture of The Sidekick:the-sidekick1.pngthe-sidekick.png

thapzen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pls do post a few pics, I'm interested in buying one, tired of carrying this big gadget around in the palm of my hand.

Karinj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Purses for iPad

I am a Realtor and need to carry my iPad with me all the time. I absolutely LOVE this Kaboo bag. Professional, yet good looking. It won't let me post a link but go to Kaboo bags online.

Patiience

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new to the forum but hope to contribute as I can. Just came across this thread. If you are still looking for an Ipad bag
that's different, you can check out Ethan Julian Ipad handbags.

They might work.

Most reactions