What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Family status of iPad owners

What is your marital/family status?

• Single

Votes: 36 30.8%
  • Married/in civil partnership

Votes: 26 22.2%
  • Married/partnership with child(ren)

Votes: 55 47.0%

• Total voters

DQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mobi1 said:
Let's see how many of iPad owners are single and family persons :)

Please vote only if you are over 18. Otherwise the result may be skewed.

PS: The reason I posted this poll because my wife complained that I'm spending too much time with iPad rather than looking after our kid ;)

Single, no kids, 14 ferrets, 2 iPads.

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Widowed, 6 guitars, recording equipment, keyboards, 2 iPads, one PC, one mac, one high spec laptop,

:)

Jeff

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Yellow_Jello

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Isn't it funny that people say 'one' husband, I mean it may be a little weird if you have two?

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
Married 30 years, no kids together, three grown kids--all boys, one grandson almost 2 yo. Hubbie worked in IT for over 30 years. Never had an Ipod or wanted anything more techie than a regular cell phone that makes phone calls and answers them but I think he is beginning to like his ipad. Loving mine, got email set up today.

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Retired professional
Married,2 husbands,one at a time

Grown kids,citizen of the world,
1 grand child second on the way.
1 iPad and one cat

mikeypm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Living together with my girlfriend and we both an iPhone and mac book pro each and I have an ipad2

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am married for almost 15 years. My husband and I have 2 children. My daughter loves the 3'rd G iPod that she got for her B-Day. As for my son, if it doesn't have the word Nintendo in it, he's not interested.

jmbarker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Married almost 22 years. I bought an iPad first generation. Got an iPad 2 about a month ago. Bought my wife one a week ago. Youngest daughter (16) got the first iPad. Oldest daughter (19) not interested. Wife and both daughters have MacBook Pro each. Wife and I each have an iMac. Four iPhones in family. Mine is only iPhone 4.

Fr0st

iPF Noob
Reaction score
24 years, just got out of a 4 year relationship, and just getting adjusted to single life.

Felt weird at first, but I better enjoy it while it lasts! :D

Sk1zb1t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
24 yrs old and in a very happy relationship :) bit late on the ipad scene with a 16gb wifi gen 1, but love the jb'n capabilities. that said, you ipad 2 users may be lucky very soon too by the sounds of things ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts