What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Family status of iPad owners

What is your marital/family status?

• Single

Votes: 36 30.8%
  • Married/in civil partnership

Votes: 26 22.2%
  • Married/partnership with child(ren)

Votes: 55 47.0%

• Total voters

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow Al. We've been together 20 years. I hope we get to that anniversary.

I have to admit it was not all a bed of roses as I'm not the best person to live with as I'm am too regimented,;)(not only that I am always right):D both have to work on it together,she is not only my mate she is my best friend,its weird but we have been so long together we even think alike.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Your so right. We also have the ideas. Our favourite saying "great minds think alike". I can be a pain because I like the next gadget and he definitely lives in the dark ages. He's only been using a "mobile" for a year and still doesn't text. He loves his veg garden and I like my flowers. We visit National Trust houses and gardens to get ideas. He is my best friend and I don't know what I'd do without him.

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks like we are opposites,I am the gadget freak and My BH likes to knit and read,I did get her an iPod and Ipad and she is beginning to use them,she has never used a PC,I have no idea why she shuns them because she was a nurse for 30 years and she used all the latest equipment.

Al.

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I can vote in this poll...I'm not married but I'm in a serious romantic relationship? No kids yet

kj1123kj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
married for 17 years to a wonderful man, a 13 year old son, an 11 year old daughter, 2 cats, and a hamster.

KJSmitty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kj1123kj said:
married for 17 years to a wonderful man, a 13 year old son, an 11 year old daughter, 2 cats, and a hamster.

Now how can you have been married for 17 years to a 13 and 11 year old?
:) just kidding!

Congrats!!

quinconces

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just celebrated 40 years married! 3 grown up boys and a house full of Apple goodies. I enjoy logging on here of an evening.....

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Reaction score
Married second time are first husband deceased. I have four kids, 2 boys & 2 girls, 3 granddaughters. Second husband has 4kids as well. Also 2 boys & 2 girls. None at home. We are enjoying our time together and also enjoy visits from the youngsters. We have to hide the iPads when there here. My husband only got his iPad today. He is busy loading it up with favourites. :)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Together for 21 years; married for 18. Happily child-free. We love having fun with our nieces and nephews, then returning them to their parents.

saphire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We have been together for 43 years this year one 42 years old daughter, one 40 year old daughter and 2 grandchildren.
I am the tech freak in our family I always have been since the first computers came out. I haven't cooked in 25 years, hubby cooks everything, I am the DIYer he buys me whatever I want within reason, he ordered me the new Ipad 2 yesterday, even though I only received the 1 version in February. We are soul mates,:D ;)well we have to be living together 24/7 he retired at 42.:D

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
saphire said:
We have been together for 43 years this year one 42 years old daughter, one 40 year old daughter and 2 grandchildren.
I am the tech freak in our family I always have been since the first computers came out. I haven't cooked in 25 years, hubby cooks everything, I am the DIYer he buys me whatever I want within reason, he ordered me the new Ipad 2 yesterday even though I only received the 1 version in February. We are soul mates,:) well we have to be living together 24/7 he retired at 42.

Aww! That is so sweet. I'm only on 21 years together this year! I am also the techy freak in the family, I don't cook if I can help it, he does it, he also bought the iPad 1 for my birthday last year October but I'm still working on him for the iPad 2. Love him to bits.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

quinconces

iPF Noob
Reaction score
saphire said:
I am the tech freak in our family I always have been since the first computers came out. I haven't cooked in 25 years, hubby cooks everything, I am the DIYer he buys me whatever I want within reason, he ordered me the new Ipad 2 yesterday, even though I only received the 1 version in February. We are soul mates,:D ;)well we have to be living together 24/7 he retired at 42.:D

I thought we were doing well having just celebrated 40 fantastic years. My shining new ipad2 as a prezzie from my better half!

Quinconces.

Tsuintx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I belong to the majority in this poll: married for 19 years and have two daughters (16 and 17).

Most reactions

Latest posts