What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook/YouTube problem on iPad

shemona

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Every time I open Facebook on my iPad it immediately goes to playing videos that others have posted on Facebook. Then I have to close out of YouTube and press Facebook again to get to Facebook.

I've reset all settings and files on my iPad, reinstalled Facebook, and it's doing the same thing.

HELP!!!!

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
shemona said:
Every time I open Facebook on my iPad it immediately goes to playing videos that others have posted on Facebook. Then I have to close out of YouTube and press Facebook again to get to Facebook.

I've reset all settings and files on my iPad, reinstalled Facebook, and it's doing the same thing.

HELP!!!!

There are a few posts on this already as there are lots of people having this problem including me.

It appears to be a bug with the Friendly app which needs to be sorted. Don't worry, nothing is wrong with your iPad. I have changed and now use the MyPad app which works perfectly :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

pugsbuni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's very frustrating that this is happening. I deleted the app and reinstalled it...to no avail. When I open FB in safari I have to tap twice to navigate to different pages. Glad to know it's not just me

eloisa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pugsbuni said:
It's very frustrating that this is happening. I deleted the app and reinstalled it...to no avail. When I open FB in safari I have to tap twice to navigate to different pages. Glad to know it's not just me

Me also I got the same problem....:( what to do?

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
eloisa said:
Me also I got the same problem....:( what to do?

Use the MyPad app or wait for the official Facebook iPad out which is due very soon......

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions