What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook share button .

Aboulela

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Could not find the share button on the Facebook using the iPad 3 . If I want to share I enter to my Facebook account using the browser . Is there any easy way instead ? .

ogilley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is no way to share from the Facebook app. You can't get there on the iPad.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There is a new update as of today. Not sure if sharing is possible there yet - still downloading

It's the promised rewrite though....

spaghetti head

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I find the old Facebook app to be real junk. I have to use Safari and log into FB to accomplish some things. Hopefully the new FB app will function better. For a company that is supposedly worth such a ridiculous amount, you would think they would support what they are trying to sell.

Vertigo1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still no sharing or tagging but, aside from that, the new app is an amazing update.

So much faster and the iPad now supports Timeline properly.

ogilley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep, still not there. Much improved, but still just a shell. The issue is iOS and the restrictions there. Perhaps with the iOS update to 6 things will improve.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Why would a Facebook share feature be related to iOS restrictions?

Maitrey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Share and tag button is avil now...u ve to open that link after that on left corner u will get an option to share in new update

Maitrey for IPF

ripipemender

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maitrey said:
Share and tag button is avil now...u ve to open that link after that on left corner u will get an option to share in new update

Maitrey for IPF

Doesn't wok for me. On the app anyhow

Will keep trying

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Be sure you report this in the Help section on the FB app. They use the feedback here to help prioritize features.

susanlackey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thewitt said:
Be sure you report this in the Help section on the FB app. They use the feedback here to help prioritize features.

Ahhhh, I didn't know that, thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts