What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook messenger

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, how logout from FB messenger version 94.0 the same issue in android can any one help me out Tkz.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't help you with Android, and I'm not really using FB Messenger on my iDevices. However, afaik the only method to logout from the app itself, without needing another app, is to remove the app, and reinstall it in case you need it again.

Last edited:
OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No I m asking for apple device. Before this apps updating no issue because it's open all the time if anyone else of ur family member use iPad if he click messenger for his own use he can also view yr then switch to his account.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can we report this issue to somewhere (my mean Facebook or Apple) for betterment.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
JA I check in help section read no logout option that's why I uninstall FACBOOK MESSENGER app because it's a lick of privacy not out side but between the family members, if this feature only for iPhone then it's ok but iPad use I don't feel it's a good idea.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's still possible to switch the account. Tap "Me" at the bottom of the app on your iPad, then you'll find the option to change the user.

If you wish to completely sign out of FB Messenger, you'll have to do so in the FB app. In More - Settings - Account Settings - Security - Where you're logged in, you'll find apps and devices connected to your FB account. Look for the messenger app, and tap the x at the right.

To give feedback about this feature, use this link:
Give Us Feedback About a Facebook Feature | Facebook

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you for once again understanding my issue and helping with it

Most reactions

Latest posts