What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook for ipad query

joemac69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, can anyone suggest a decent app for facebook for iPad - have tried friendly and my pad, also intouch, but I have problems with all of them, find it odd that there is not an amazing app for Facebook. Maybe someone has found an unusual one that you could share the secret with me. Thanks all and it's nice to meet you all - new member Joe from Scotland

skylined69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Joe,

Give it about 24 hours and it's likely that there'll be an official Facebook app announced at apples new iPhone event tomorrow, it's only a Roy our at the moment but most of the tech sites think it's likely.

Hope that helps I've tried the other apps but I'm sticking to the website till the official app comes out.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As skylined69 said, there is soon to be a release of a dedicated iPad Facebook app any day now. Which will make a lot of people much happier. I just use Facebook through Safari, you can create an icon for this by going to the site then see the button that is a square with the arrow to the left of the URL. Press this and Add to home screen. Great little shortcut.

blucente

iPF Novice
Reaction score
leelai said:
As skylined69 said, there is soon to be a release of a dedicated iPad Facebook app any day now. Which will make a lot of people much happier. I just use Facebook through Safari, you can create an icon for this by going to the site then see the button that is a square with the arrow to the left of the URL. Press this and Add to home screen. Great little shortcut.

OMG I never knew you can do that! Lol, great tip

Most reactions

Latest posts