What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook app newsfeed is black!

j4yne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have installed (twice now) the Facebook app and whilst everything else on it works perfectly well, my newsfeed is back!is it just a bug that will sort itself out or am I missing something? Thanks!

Uncle2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have this problem too. How to resolve this anyone??

lerx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me too, have to same prob :'(

Sent from my awesome iPad 1 using iPF

Uncle2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried re-installing the FB Apps on my iPad 3 times and it is still not showing..... Anyone knows what's going on??

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Uncle2 said:
I have tried re-installing the FB Apps on my iPad 3 times and it is still not showing..... Anyone knows what's going on??

Considering the timing and number of people reporting the same issue I suspect this is a Facebook issue. If news feeds are working through alternate clients like android or Windows it is entirely feasible the outage is specific to those using the Facebook app on IOS.

Just out of curiosity do the feeds work if Facebook is opened via the safari, or other iOS based web browser?

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Works for me.

I hoped for a failure so to capture a potential error log but no dice.

If restarts aren't working and reinstall doesn't work try this :

Remove Facebook from background apps task bar.

THEN delete Facebook app from iPad

THEN clear safari including all website data.

Then reinstall and give it a go.

Most reactions

Latest posts