What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

export Outlook Tasks to ????

Marabou Muddler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, I've reconciled myself to the fact that there is no iPad app that will work directly w/ Tasks in Outlook (I am not on an exchange server and I cannot do the cloud/dropbox thing b/c I have confidential data in my task list), so.....

.....if I export my Outlook task list in some format such as "comma separated values" (where each column of data is separated by a comma - this is the old-fashioned and currently unnecessary way of sending data from one Microsoft application to another), is there an app that will import my comma delimited data and convert it for use on the iPad?

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
None that I know of. As you hint, Exchange server doesn't support it.

I basically gave up on the exchange server notes/tasks for that reason long ago.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I've seen some hints that it is possible to sync Outlook with Toodledo (a web based task manager). If you can find out how to do this you can use one of several iPad clients that will sync with Toodledo. I use the Toodledo app. I've heard others mention apps they use, but can't remember what they were.

I don't have a Windows PC running Outlook so I'm unwilling to try and evaluate any of the possibilites, but you'll get a fair number of hits on Google searching for sync Toodledo with Outlook.

OP
M

Marabou Muddler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've seen some hints that it is possible to sync Outlook with Toodledo (a web based task manager).

I previously purchased Toodledo thinking that would work, but you have to sync it through a website which I cannot do w/confidential data.

Just checked that one at the App Store. The product info says it requires Wi-Fi? If so, that also will not work as my laptop does not have wi-fi capability. I was hoping to using email or iTunes to get the Task file to the iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts