What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exclusive ipad games (first game annouced)

shinelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, i gonna upload this tread, and inform you about new exclusive ipad games

To date only 3 games annouced

1.CHOMA
( platformer? )

2.Gender Wars ( strategy)
3.GameTable ( 0.99 $ ) ( board game )

Last edited:
OP
S

shinelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
idk some kind of strategy game in galaxy with spaceships.
p.s. choma looks good for me!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Doesn't sound bad at all:

Gender Wars promises 'Metal Gear Solid for iPad'

Polish game developer Bloober Team has dropped us a line to announce its first foray into iPad development, a turn-based tactics game called Gender Wars.

Promising an easy to use click-and-shoot interface, the developer is apparently looking to deliver a strong, story-driven experience similar to another iconic stealth game.

"We wanted to make tactic game that will be easy to pick and play by anyone, in a short burst of 2-3 minutes per game, while offering enough in-depth complexity to play for hours," says lead designer Peter Bielatowicz.

"[We] would like to create something similar to Metal Gear Solid for iPad... MGS was extremely easy to pick and play and so strongly story driven that many casual people were playing it just to follow the storyline and learning more advanced gameplay strategies as they played."

Gender Wars takes place in a post-apocalyptic world with a rich sci-fi plot involving time travel, tragic love and epic military encounters.

The first game is a teaser for an entire franchise due for launch alongside the Apple hardware, which will offer a glimpse at the battle mode and serve as an introduction for future, more in-depth, Gender Wars games.

"We believe that tactic games will be one of best and most successful games on iPad platform," concludes producer Piotr Babieno. "This kind of touch device with big screen helps you to command your units in most natural and intuitive way."

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BattkeField HEROES ??

I for one, would Love to see EA Games "BattleField Heroes", make its way to the iPAd and be a multiplayer addition to the already PC (Web) based cartoonish 1942 style battlefield.

I can see it now... flying a cartoonish spitfire and mowing down players with my sturdy wings and grass along with him. There may be a curve to learning new iPAd controls, but I'm sure from playing the PC version often throughout the Beta, it's a great game that could really show off the iPad's capabilities. :ipad-keyboard::ipad-front:

As the Spitfire trails off, its tail drags a sign that says... "Player:Name just been fragged by an iPAd"!

PS tried editing the Title: it would not let me correct the spelling of Battlefield! :(

Most reactions