What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Every 2 weeks the iPad is getting into Safe Mode

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not that it bother me that much. All I have to do is a "full Reboot". But it seems as if Apple were right,
not to allow all kind of unsafe tweaks, that unstable the operating system.
I have close to 20 tweaks, and I don't know which one of them may cause the problem.
It is not like I am running any specific program, that is causing it. It happens randomly.
I'll pick up the iPad, and notice that I am back to 5 iCons in a raw instead of my 6,
which will be the sign for sfe mode. And sure enough the title on the top line will state "Safe Mode"

Just to share with you.
It is iPAD-1 JB on 4.3.3

Last edited:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You could probably track it down easily enough with crash reporter in Cydia. You have an incompatible tweak loaded. Get rid of it and you won't have any problems.
Jailbreaking does not mean you have to live with an unstable machine, but like any computer if you run something which is designed for another model or an older OS on it, it may crash.

OP
peled

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank.
I'll install "Crash Reporter" to be ready for next crash.

Most reactions

Latest posts