What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eurocup?

PDB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone have a preference or recommendation on an app to follow the Eurocup??
Thanks!
Paul

cwinter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are plenty out there and I looked at a few but most were not what I was looking for. They were too bulky, had too many apps, or just flat out too little info. I had hoped to find just an app that shows the schedule and no results, as I will DVR the games and watch at night, but could not find one. Ended up downloading an .xls file someone created that has just the schedule. Works easily to just open it via Dropbox and take a peek at what's going on.

If you want a lot of news and stuff surrounding the Euro Cup I'd suggest to just use a good local sports website and forget the whole app thing.

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
UEFA released their official app, but it's an iPhone app. I currently have that one, "Euro 2012" (which has the icon of a gold/yellow and white soccer ball), and also ESPN scorecenter to follow the games. After the first few matches I'll decide which one is best for me.

OP
P

PDB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks! I think I'll give the official app a try!

OP
P

PDB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just an update. I finally got the Eurocup 2012 which as far as I could see was the only relevant app for the Ipad. The good is that you can watch matches live (albiet with a slight delay). The bad is that they don't keep the scores up to date: yesterday's Ireland - Croatia still says 0-0... And some future matches also state 0-0 scores which adds to the confusion...
Pretty poor...

Last edited:
OP
P

PDB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update on Eurocup 2012:
"INFORMATION:
Due to legal problems with UEFA, we turned off (until fix the problem) live broadcasts of the matches of the Euro and We remove the application from the App Store.
We will keep the notification service in both matches announcements as the goals and the best players.
We apologize for this inconvenience and hope to solve the problem soon.
Regards,
Infordrona Team."
Live matches no longer....

Most reactions

Latest posts