What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Empty notification emails

Commodore

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've received two forum reply notification emails today which were completely empty. Did anyone else encounter this? I'm just not sure if it's a forum issue, or related to my email forwarding settings. The empty emails were not sequential, though (i.e. the last one was empty, than two pieces before that one were OK, and the one before those two was empty as well).

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Commodore!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention......we will have our Tech people look into this and hopefully get it resolved quickly.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've received two forum reply notification emails today which were completely empty. Did anyone else encounter this? I'm just not sure if it's a forum issue, or related to my email forwarding settings. The empty emails were not sequential, though (i.e. the last one was empty, than two pieces before that one were OK, and the one before those two was empty as well).

Have now heard that this was a problem connected to our Forum Network......it has now been rectified, so hopefully your emails should be fine now.

Let us know if you have any further problems and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Most reactions

Latest posts