What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emails what is the sequence for changing how far back they go for access. I kn

electra2008

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My emails keep disappearing or not arriving I have Outlook as my default gmail and cogeco webmail all linked from computer days.
When I open the email envelope and when they respond in some way not always all of them in their respective inboxes. This I don't mind as I keep a very tidy inbox and sort etc as I get them. A couple of ?
1 When I try to answer cogeco they will Never send I can resolve this by changing the sender address to live mail,Outlook, but I would just like to know if possible. I have deleted them all except cloud mail,wasn't sure if I could do that safely, I turned power off and restarted logo up. And reinstalled them See I do read up;-) cogeco Is a pop server.

2 this one is dead simple but I can never find it. Emails what is the sequence for changing how far back they go for access. I know it I have done it but this senior is having more than a moment on this one I have tried to look it up I've read the email page in the manual and still cant find or remember I go into settings email And I cannot find it

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
2 In Settings - Mails, Contacts, Calendar: if it's an Outlook/Hotmail/Live account, tap the account and select Mail Days to Sync.

OP
electra2008

electra2008

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot believe I did not see that I knew it was simple maybe mail-days to sync Didn't " sink" in Thanks once again

Most reactions