What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email to Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

adders21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a friend who sends me emails with jpg image attachments to my HTC Android phone.
When I first get the message I can read the text but as soon as the image is downloaded the text disappears.

I can read the email fine on my pc but not on my phone.

Any ideas why this could be happening?

I've tried Android forums but have drawn a blank.

Thank you for reading

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sounds odd, but without knowing more about the email's source (device, app used, image size, stuff) and the email service used, it's hard to say what is going on. Even then it's likely to be hard to pinpoint.

Oh, and what Android app you're using? You might try an alternate mail app on the HTC and see if that works any better.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a friend who sends me emails with jpg image attachments to my HTC Android phone.
When I first get the message I can read the text but as soon as the image is downloaded the text disappears.

I can read the email fine on my pc but not on my phone.

Any ideas why this could be happening?

I've tried Android forums but have drawn a blank.

Thank you for reading

As you can see there are helpful people on this forum. However, the amount of assistance regarding Android equipment on an iPad forum is likely to be very limited. There are quite a number of Android forums you could turn to, and it is considered your friend or yourself may be better off doing that.
With that, this thread is being closed. Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts