What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email signature, with personel pic

Pdean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking to put my personal signature on my emails I'm sending with my iPad? I know where to put text but how can I put a photo included with my sig?
Thanks

cadams05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking to put my personal signature on my emails I'm sending with my iPad? I know where to put text but how can I put a photo included with my sig?
Thanks
I am looking to do the same thing, not sure if it's possible to embed an html link reference to an image on a web server.

Anybody?

cadams05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found an APP that will accomplish this. Go to the app store and take a look at an app called "Email Signature Pro"...It's $4.99 so I purchased it and took the time to set it up for one signature and it's pretty cool.

The app has some additional features like being able to add Facebook, Linkedin, Skype logos etc... with your personalized embedded html link that will open the browser to your facebook or linkedin page if the logo below your signature is clicked. Works well.

The other nice thing about this app is that it allows you to set up several different customizable signatures if you don't want to use the same signature for all emails.

You can actually initiate an email from right in the app which uses Apple Mail API. By initiating an email from the app itself by clicking on the applicable "Signature" you want to use, it inserts the correct signature into the email. The email account used to send the emails is the one you have set up as default in the Email Settings on the iPad. That is the "From" email address that the email will show as in the "From" when your recipient receives the email.

Hope this helps. I think it's worth $5 bucks.

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
i've tried the Lite and it's ok, but with one slight concern......

....the logo or picture you insert is a small standard square. in the Pro version, can i add a longer and bigger picture? my business email footer banner or picture is about 800 x 100 pixels big. this works great as embedded html in yahoo or whatever, but will i be able to do pics this size and ratio in the Pro app?

thanks

juekman2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi...there is one way of doing this, first u have to be shure that the image that u want to put as the correct size.
its simple ...just press for new message then put your name, adress, phone number, etc....go to your images and copy the image that u want to use ....go again to your new message and paste the image....after that just save as scratch and use....hope this will help someone...cheers

robertgromen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi juekman200, I tried your suggestion and it works. However, how do I save a template for future use so I don't have to keep inserting the photo each time? Many thanks, Robert

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
robertgromen said:
Hi juekman200, I tried your suggestion and it works. However, how do I save a template for future use so I don't have to keep inserting the photo each time? Many thanks, Robert

Select the entire signature and copy. Then go to the signature option under Settings and paste.

Most reactions

Latest posts