What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email Problems After IOS 8.4 Update...

LoveRem36

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tapping the book, glasses or @ icon does nothing. Tapping them doesn't delete them
I was tapping in the wrong, found the book icon higher up again, tapped that and they are all gone, thank you again.
I'm planning to buy the next version of iPad when they release it. IPad is terribly expensive though, I have not tried any other type to compare but gotta say, I love my iPads. Passed my iPad 1 onto my hubby when I bought my 3, he only uses it for games. I have Lenovo laptop with Windows 8, find it difficult to get around in it, so seldom use it. It requires passwords for everything and I have trouble remembering them all. Took it to Staples on Sunday and the fellow bypassed the password to get into it for me at no charge, it insisted I have a Microsoft account and I've forgotten either the ID or password so that gives me a hard time. I try to use only 2 passwords but sometimes it says I've already used that one, so I come up with another one and in my haste to get into that program I forget to write down the details. I've been using computers since 1997 but I still have difficulty with them. Tried to change my picture on FB and it said the picture is too small, please choose another. I constantly run into odd things like that and I spent several weeks on and off trying to move the picture from my iPad to my laptop to put it on FB. I don't have FB on my laptop and don't want it on there, I use iPad for FB, sorry, I was trying to move the picture from my laptop to my iPad as my FB is there.

Thanks for your help again, my level of frustration is high due to not being able to sort things out myself.
Thanks again

Emmamj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm new to any sort of forum and no idea if this is where I post sorry! That's how frustrated I am. Since doing the upgrade on my iPad Facebook will not load at all. It tries for a while and then just goes back to main icon screen. I can be on the Internet and it closes down. Emails are really slow to load. I would never have done the update at all but I bought my son and iPad and it said I had to for parental controls. ( which in the end I couldn't do). Please help!

LoveRem36

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm new to any sort of forum and no idea if this is where I post sorry! That's how frustrated I am. Since doing the upgrade on my iPad Facebook will not load at all. It tries for a while and then just goes back to main icon screen. I can be on the Internet and it closes down. Emails are really slow to load. I would never have done the update at all but I bought my son and iPad and it said I had to for parental controls. ( which in the end I couldn't do). Please help!
Just reset your iPad. Hold in the on/off button and the reset button at the same time until the Apple icon comes up. Then let go and your iPad will reset itself.

Most reactions