What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email page

Kwaka307

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

My email app is still on the screen but when I open it does not do anything as it is almost blank.

I was sending some photo's buy my email app and the page froze so I had to turn the iPad off,when I restarted it the email page was not working.

Mark

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds as if you need to do either a restart or a reset (or both!). To do:

Restart: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Hold both the power and home buttons until the screen goes dark and the Apple logo then appears (the slide to unlock screen may or may not appear). Once the logo appears, release the buttons. After a time, your homescreen will appear. Please note that it may take some time for the Apple logo to appear or for your homescreen to appear (or both). This is normal. Eventually, the homescreen will appear.

Sometimes, like any other computer, the iPad needs a swift kick in the software. So, try this and see if it helped. If yes, yay! If not, holler back and we'll see what else to try. Good luck.

Marilyn

OP
K

Kwaka307

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for that the emails are back now,it was rebooting for about 2hours.

Most reactions

Latest posts