What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email issue

JoshuaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My email use to work fine, but now I'm having a little trouble with it . Mind you I tried an app called Mailbox and it wasn't till I deleted that and went back to the native mail app that I noticed the issue. Basically my inbox will only show new messages, I have to scroll all the way down to see all mail to see everything . Use to my inbox would show old and new mail . I went to the local App Store and they weren't sure why it was doing that other than to try to unsync from the mailbox app, but I don't see how to do that. I'm not sure what the issue is . Ive been through all the mail settings, I only have one email account. ( besides my iCloud which is synced with my regular email ). Mind you it's not a huge issue but it's annoying

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You will need to de-authorise Mailbox's access to your mail account.

I found this on their site

I want to stop using Mailbox. How can I remove it?
If you don’t want to use Mailbox any longer, all you need to do is de-authorize Mailbox’s access to your email accounts. A brief period of time after this action, your account will be removed from the Mailbox servers. Below are instructions on how to complete this.
Using the drawer icon in the upper left of the Mailbox app, go to your Mailbox Settings > Personal > Remove Account > From Mailbox Everywhere. Selecting “From Mailbox Everywhere” will remove all your data from Mailbox. Keep in mind, you will lose all your snoozes and Lists - this cannot be undone. All of the emails that you snoozed or moved to a list will remain in the [Mailbox] / Later or [Mailbox] / [list name] folder in your email client.
Additionally for Gmail: on the web go to Settings > Account > Security to revoke Mailbox access.
The folders we created in your email client (e.g. Mailbox, Later, To Read) will still be there, but they’ll be empty. You’ll need to delete each of those manually from your desktop client.

OP
JoshuaMoore

JoshuaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't look as well as I thought I had I guess. Thank you

Edit: oh I see , it's in the app itself

Most reactions