What's new
Apple iPad Forum šŸŽ

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email app supporting tables

holly1272

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,
sorry, Iā€™m new this forum and a proud owner of a new iPad Pro 11. After my experience with the 12.9 model a few years ago Iā€™m now otw to try again to replace my laptop.
Unfortunately one of my crucial requirements are tables in an email app - so far I didnā€™t find a single one supporting that.
Copy paste from another app isnā€™t practicable for me.

You guys having any idea?

Cheers

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have Apple Mail, Gmail, Outlook, and Spark. None of these allow composing an email with tables.

The best I can do with my current apps is to compose the email in Notes, and email it from there; not much different from copy/pasting tables.

OP
H

holly1272

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, I could do the same with some of my mails, just not working within an email thread which is most of the time the case.
Actually itā€™s sad, in my opinion as long such things are missing you canā€™t replace a laptopā€¦.

Most reactions

Latest posts