What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elite HTS iPad chair

Drag Bunt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you have $2500 to $6000 burning a hole in your Gucci Genius jeans you owe yourself a look at The iPad Chair.

iPad Chair by Elite Home Theater Seating - Custom Design & Construction Furniture - Elite HTS

Sitting in the sleek new iPad Chair, it's hard not to feel a bit like a Star Fleet Officer on the bridge of the Enterprise as you stare into a big beautiful touch panel. As the whisper quiet motor reclines the seat back while raising the foot rest, you are swaddled by the ergonomically designed chair. Strategically placed lumbar support, elbow positioning, and a seat cushion normally found in a European sports car, all combine to help create the ultimate iPad experience.
ipad_chair1.jpg

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't even clicked on the link, I've just seen that single picture.. And...

OMGOMGOMGIWANTONEWANTONEWANTONE!!!!!!!!!

:D

newfmp3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it would be a lot cheaper just to buy a normal home theater chair with cup holders and jimmy rig of the similar mounts to go into the cup holder....because that is all this is - a chair with a cup holder mount for the ipad.

The things people waste money on...

OP
Drag Bunt

Drag Bunt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think it would be a lot cheaper just to buy a normal home theater chair with cup holders and jimmy rig of the similar mounts to go into the cup holder....because that is all this is - a chair with a cup holder mount for the ipad.

The things people waste money on...

You obviously missed how magical this chair is.

Delelarose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad is, by its very definition, is a ‘premium’ product. Those who own it usually don’t want for much. So, what do you buy for the geek who has everything? How about a dedicated iPad chair? Enter the Elite Home Theater Seating iPad Chair.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For that sort of money you could hire someone to push the buttons for you.......and peel your graapes.

k1rs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wish I had that strapped to my wheelchair !! Looks cool. :p

julietmarly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Many companies are already turning to beanbag chairs for their workers with laptops and tablet PCs. Apple is one company that has incorporated beanbag chairs throughout its corporate offices. In fact, there is a rumor going around that the famous iPad was invented by an Apple employee while sitting on a bean bag chair. Apple isn't the only company making the change, though; many companies, both on a large and small scale, are purchasing beanbag chairs and loungers for their office furniture. Traditional cubicles and office chairs have their advantages, but nothing beats the cushioning softness of shredded polyurethane foam that cradles your every shift in movement.

Most reactions

Latest posts