What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Electronic Arts Holds Massive iPad Games Sale Including SimCity Deluxe

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuyVk3YXp_U[/ame]​

Pocket Gamer reports today that Electronic Arts, a company that many consider to usually pitch their apps on the pricier side of the scale, has been driven sale-crazy by the festive season and has reduced the price of more than 70 of its games to just $0.99/£0.59. This includes 14 out of its 18 available iPad games, such as SimCity Deluxe for iPad which was only released this week! Also included are Scrabble, Boggle and Yahtzee, three great party games that could ensure that you and your family toss away the board games this year and go digital with the party games!

EA has not indicated how long the sale will last, so I suggest you download your fill of cheap games before they change their minds!
Here’s that list of $0.99/£0.59 iPad games in full:

• Boggle for iPad
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert
  • Madden NFL 11
  • Mirror’s Edge for iPad
  • Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
  • Need for Speed Shift
  • Pictureka!
  • Reckless Racing HD
  • Scrabble
  • SimCity Deluxe
  • Snood
  • Tetris
  • YAHTZEE HD
  • CLUE: Secrets & Spies

Source: Pocket Gamer

Twinmum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I originally thought this was for the US only because I get my apps through AppShopper and when I tried to get Sim City deluxe it said it was only available in the US store, but last night I opened ITunes and went to the app store through that and was able to purchase Sim City at the reduced price (I'm in Australia)

OP
M

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
It's definitely on in the UK as I just downloaded SimCity Deluxe for myself for the princely sum of 59 pence! :D

MJ5150

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great tip. THANK YOU!!!!

Downloading now. I have wanted Madden, but didn't want to cough up all that dough since I already have it on my home gaming system.

-Mike

Most reactions

Latest posts