What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ebooks

JohnStarr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.mobyville.co.uk
Hi All

As you know the ipad is not available here in the UK until the end of the month. We have developed a product that delivers short stories to mobile phones. The iphone version has been specifically written for the Apple operating system and workes on the iPhone though a free reader. We are using Stanza. All the books are emcoded using the epub protocol and has been in development for some months. It is now going live here in the UK.
When the ipad was announced it also uses epub as the book reader and we are keen to know if it will open our books without having to download Stanza first.
Is anyone willing to test it for us? If you email me at [email protected] I will send a link to one of the books that are to be published under the 15minutethriller imprint. Basically they are short stories by leading and award winning crime writers. If nothing else you will get a free short story on your iPad.

To see that we are genuine please visit www.15minutethriller.co.uk or our company site www.mobyville.co.uk

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

John

Most reactions

Latest posts