What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Earn free itunes promo codes apps for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad

arcturus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi ppl!

This procedure takes time around 20-30 mins for a game worth around $3.99, you'll have to have a US Apple ID to redeem the promo codes that are valid in US only

I just tried a fancy apps (freemyapps) that gives credits like appsdog/tapjoy, but instead of getting ingame currency, this credit can be exchanged for a Promo Game Code. The mechanism is the same, it will ask your permission to view your device ID for identification and verification of installed apps.

So first head here [Moderator edit: Remove link to personal link for personal gain. Please, read our rules.] (dont worry, its my referral, if you afraid just go to
freemyapps by searching via search engine eventually youll be there iOS Safari Needed to access it)​

-After installing the freemyapps profile, then install one of the freebies for credits (youll have to open the apps for around 30-60 secs, well just look around)
-Then go back to your safari, wait around 30-60 secs till the browser refreshes and youll earn your credits (i've tried this)
-Well just save your credits till you get your game such as GTA III:SA, Plant VS Zombies, Angry Birds, Assassin Creed.

Well, thats all ppl, i hope this is useful, and i hope you ppl use my referal if you dont mind, thanks ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

shazain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh My God BUT WILL NEW APPS APPEAR LIKE TO GIVE CREDITS OR THIS IS IT?? Plz reply! Very useful

Last edited:
OP
A

arcturus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IDK, but well worth a while anyway, i'll just wait and collect my credits

OP
A

arcturus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've seen a new sponsor, which means new credits ;)

Most reactions