What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dvd to ipad

tipard dvd to ipad software failure

• how to fix

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other software dvd to ipad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

overlook

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought tipard dvd to ipad software. ran software but after conversion could not move to my ipad2. Customer support no help would not, or could not, address the issue. Message when i clicked send to ipad was "device has either stopped responding or not connected in" The computer recognized the ipad was connected. It might be a ipad setup problem, am new to apple.

rasmith1959

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bought tipard dvd to ipad software. ran software but after conversion could not move to my ipad2. Customer support no help would not, or could not, address the issue. Message when i clicked send to ipad was "device has either stopped responding or not connected in" The computer recognized the ipad was connected. It might be a ipad setup problem, am new to apple.

I haven't used this software myself, but after reviewing their website it appears that all this program does is converts video on DVD to a format that can be displayed on an iPad and stores it on your PC. Chance are to get the converted video file onto your iPad you'll need to import it into iTunes, then sync it to your iPad.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Most reactions