What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD PPTP VPN- SEND ALL TRAFFIC - Issue

darker123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[h=2]IPAD VPN- SEND ALL TRAFFIC - Issue[/h] I have a windows 2003 server setup at home allowing a VPN connections via PPTP using the incoming setup though windows VPN server(no third party software).

I set up the Client which is my iPad 3 and the connection goes through fine authenticating and then connected internally within the network. I'm able to ping local IPs and even IP addresses on the internet.
However I'm unable to browse any websites via the PPTP tunnel. If I access the site via IP address it works, but not via host name.
It is clear to me somehow that DNS service resolution is not taking place, however I'm not sure where the problem lies on IPAD or the Windows 2003 server, does anybody have a suggestion to fix it?
My goal is to to securely browse internet via PPTP tunnel...

Most reactions

Latest posts