What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dropped ipad 2

rckswim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so my boyfriend dropped my ipad 2 on day 4. it fell 2 feet onto a hard wood floor. after yelling at him, i went to inspect and everything seems fine. the smart cover was on and remained on. there is a small scratch in one corner, the corner i'm assuming it landed on first. screen doesnt appear cracked, all apps seem to be in working order, and the volume works. is there anything else i should be looking for??? i'm afraid its going to crash tomorrow or something. i'm freaking out here and almost want to make him go buy me a new one...

marcov

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any chance you can drop your boyfriend on his head?

In any case, you have a warranty with your iPad, so you should be okay.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you take it to the Apple Store, many Members have found that Apple will replace it as a once-in-a-lifetime gesture. You have no rights, so be humble, polite, deferential, sad... and all our Members have found they'll give you a new one for free - read the threads....

Tim

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
If you take it to the Apple Store, many Members have found that Apple will replace it as a once-in-a-lifetime gesture. You have no rights, so be humble, polite, deferential, sad... and all our Members have found they'll give you a new one for free - read the threads....

Tim

A pretty smile goes a long way too ;)

jncbankston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marcov said:
Any chance you can drop your boyfriend on his head?

In any case, you have a warranty with your iPad, so you should be okay.

Agree. You should be fine. And don't forget you have a 1 yr warrantee so take it to a nearby Apple store if it acts up. And here's to hoping you have the AppleCare.

Sent from Scooter, my White Verizon 32GB iPad2, using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts