What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream zoo neighbours!.

NatVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New zoo friends

Hi Im new to the zoo and looking for neighbours to visit and help. Please add me MXOUFN:D

Simmons

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Czaoefo I'd love to have more neighbors. I always help on baby speed ups first!

NVY

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please - Need help with babies

Hi,
Little late to find this forum. Please add my zoo code and help with my breeding.

BWESKZT

I will return the favor and also send you gifts frequently.

Thanks

smokey6279

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BBLAIVH add me I play all day long cause I've got nothing better to do with my self lol I accelerate babies and expand land if not available I will wash and feed your animals love this game aside from the annoying crashing and the few zoo cash mistakes I've made but zynga support has refunded every dollar I accidentally spent

I think there should be a confirm button because I have spent zoo cash without even knowing it

Agthorn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Grampa's zoo - BRQNKFQ

Would love to know how to get Zynga to refund dollars I accidently spent!! And also millions of coins on land purchases in air and sea as well as animal retirements due to no land!! (until latest release finally expanding the land available) - thank you Zynga for that!!

Foreverkiwis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me as your neighbor. Zoo code OARQWR. I play several times a day and accelerate babies and expansions. Hopefully you will do the same for me...lol.

Nicj.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm new to the game and need some neighbors!

Please add BTTSGIS

THANKS!!

Most reactions

Latest posts