What's new

Dream zoo neighbours!.

Hey! Add me too please!! BZQGOVF is my zoo code. Achoo zoo
Thanks! I'll help you out if you help me out! (:
 
Please add: BPYVFIW

Will accelerate any babies I see, please speed mine along as well. BPYVFIW Thanks!
 
I accelerate all baby deliveries. And send heart gifts daily. Please add me as a neighbor DBXFBIL
 
My Dream Zoo app always immediately crashes upon loading... I've deleted and reinstalled the app many, many times already hoping that would help but to no avail. I've even restarted my iPhone numerous times as well. Nothing is helping. It just crashes and crashes and crashes. So freaking frustrating especially now that I got hooked on the dang game. Anyone have any other suggestions to allow me to start playing again soon? Please help!

Thanks
 
Zoo Code: BEHARZY

Thanks, I've added every single person in all 13 previous pages of this thread. Speed up my babies!
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom