What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Download YouTube video to iPad

sall2019

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wanna Enjoy swf flash with iPad? Just use swf to ipad converter.

SWF to iPad Converter( ipad.xstudio.biz/swf-to-ipad-converter.html ) is an excellent conversion software which can perfectly convert Macromedia SWF files and Flash projectors to iPad video (MP4) for playback on Apple iPad.

The swf to ipad coverter make us import flash from folder, grab swf, from IE cache, form URL, from flash project. It's very powerful but easy to use.

Download Code:
Code:
ipad.xstudio.biz/download/swf2ipad_aff.exe

Isenguard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot find Mitube. May be spelling mistake

Can't find it in Canada either. Must be limited to the States...

Nah, it's no longer available in the app store. Apple took it off within a day or two of it's release (for obvious reasons). I manage to get it on my iPad and iPhone 3G before they took it down, but since I just got my iPhone 4 today it was already too late to get it on that one. Not only that, MxTube apparently doesn't work on iPhone 4 either. Luckily MiTube was still available else where :).

OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any way I mxtube work fine with iPad , I remember it does work well with iPhone .

Paul

johnnyoch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if i use mxtube for downloading, does it automatically converts the flv (youtube videos) to mp4 ipad format???

Most reactions

Latest posts