What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DOUBLE iPod Touch GIVEAWAY! Black & White! TWO WINNERS! *Subscribe & Comment*

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrannyK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What a great idea. Love the white if I win, if not, good luck to everyone

ngtpang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WHITE! -- i wanna win this. Never had an ipod in my whole life since my parents doesn't see it as a need. I'm lucky they bought me an ipad though. I hope i'll be lucky to win this. *cross fingers!

Alchemais

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol, I just got the app and saw this thread, with my luck this thread probably already ended, if by any chance it's not and this giveaway is still being decided I would love to be able to give an iPod (or iPad which ever is being given away) to my GF of 4 years xD her birthday is coming up and she'd love to have one.

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh white would be awsome plz, always wanted a white one, and had to sell my black one to do some shopping, so would be nice to get a new one :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

corattler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd give them away to our recovering wounded warriors. Hopefully that would cheer them up!

corattler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
corattler said:
I'd give them away to our recovering wounded warriors. Hopefully that would cheer them up!

I'd give them both the white AND the black ones!

iPF Noob
Reaction score
black please the name is kelvin if i win. you are alot more generous that i would be bro for giving away an ipod but im not complaining !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions