What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doomsday Preppers (G5 Entertainment)

Jemstar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have added over 30 neighbours. Where do they appear once I've added them? When I click on visit friends it only brings up the two that you get at the beginning of the game.
My code is 55513f4

Last edited:

Liz Reinhard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have added over 30 neighbours. Where do they appear once I've added them? When I click on visit friends it only brings up the two that you get at the beginning of the game.
My code is 55513f4
Same issue...I can’t even get it to load my code...no clue what it is

BluesBrian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reposted from other thread:

I pickup up the game again after years of not playing.
some problems:

1. Facebook link is broken.
2. Linking to other players gives a few items.. but, I assume that people are not playing, so friends don’t show up in the tunnel.
3. Links to purchasing diamonds, gold or supplies does not work.

Things that Working:
1. Promo Codes do work!
2. Bonus items show up.

Have fun, while you can!
Try my prepper code: 4ef936a

// Brian

PS:

I asked G5 Support, they responded:

<< Thank you for contacting us.

I regret to inform you that this app was removed from sale, and we no longer support it. I’m sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.

We are thankful for your being our loyal player and hope you’ll enjoy playing other games from G5 - G5 Games - Browser Games

If you have any other questions concerning our games in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us again. We’ll gladly assist you further.

Have a great day!

Best regards,
Svyatoslav | G5 Support Team >>

Most reactions

Latest posts