What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't forget Kindle for free book

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
I'm sure most everyone knows we have a free Kindle app for our ipads. It works like a Kindle, including getting the books wirelessly without the use of iTunes.

Also realize that there are many free books, and not just out of copywrite classics. Often Amazon has free books as promotions, as does iBooks. For example at this time [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Executive-Privilege-Bonus-Material-ebook/dp/B003IEJZYW/ref=pd_sim_kinc_3?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2]Amazon.com: Executive Privilege Free with Bonus Material eBook: Phillip Margolin: Kindle Store[/ame] is free. Always look at the "customers also bought" section because more often than not that will lead you to more free books.

All the major ebook stores always have some fresh free books. Amazon, Kobo, iBooks have easy to get and use apps for our ipads. It would be easy (depending on your reading taste of course) to get an iPad and never have to buy a book again.

There are lots of good deals, just shop around!

greener

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sure most everyone knows we have a free Kindle app for our ipads. It works like a Kindle, including getting the books wirelessly without the use of iTunes.

Also realize that there are many free books, and not just out of copywrite classics. Often Amazon has free books as promotions, as does iBooks. For example at this time Amazon.com: Executive Privilege Free with Bonus Material eBook: Phillip Margolin: Kindle Store is free. Always look at the "customers also bought" section because more often than not that will lead you to more free books.

All the major ebook stores always have some fresh free books. Amazon, Kobo, iBooks have easy to get and use apps for our ipads. It would be easy (depending on your reading taste of course) to get an iPad and never have to buy a book again.

when you click to your link, it says to try a sample or if one orders one click it one charged for the whole book or what, dont mind a free book but dont want just a sample either

OP
Bremen

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com

Also realize that there are many free books, and not just out of copywrite classics. Often Amazon has free books as promotions, as does iBooks. For example at this time Amazon.com: Executive Privilege Free with Bonus Material eBook: Phillip Margolin: Kindle Store is free. Always look at the "customers also bought" section because more often than not that will lead you to more free books.

when you click to your link, it says to try a sample or if one orders one click it one charged for the whole book or what, dont mind a free book but dont want just a sample either

I have no idea what you are talking about.... I bought with one click and it is free..... There are many samples of books also on Amazon, but this is an entire book. If they are samples they will plainly say they are samples. This is Amazon, not a fly by night rip off joint.

Last edited:

rowan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
rowan.us
I don't like one-click at all. Yes, it's slightly easier to use one-click for your purchases, but you lose the ability to look at your cart, make sure it's really what you want, put an item in "Save for Later" and confirm where it's shipping to (not relevant for Kindle books, but relevant to one-click).

Also, you can download the first chapter of any book for the Kindle reader (but it can only go to one location at a time and doesn't let you hi-lite or mark-up passages). I use this all the time to see if I really want to buy the book and is something I'd like to see with iBooks.

thehatguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.greatthreads.com
It is free. Here is the message if you click to buy it.

John

amazon2.jpg

Most reactions