What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does the iPad have a camera?

Rated

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:( Sorry, I am still trying to learn about it, does it have a camera?

ChIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The new version will have 2 cameras if you can wait for it to come out next year.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The new version will have 2 cameras if you can wait for it to come out next year.
Really?

Where did you read about this?

As far as I know, this guy has not said what features the next generation iPad will have --

steve-jobs-3g-iphone1.jpg

If anyone else has told you what features it will have, they are just guessing!

ChIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Um other forums have been saying for months that there is dual cameras on version 2 that has already been said it will be released sometime next year just google lots come up on it

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Um other forums have been saying for months that there is dual cameras on version 2 that has already been said it will be released sometime next year just google lots come up on it

Hey You!

What Scott is trying to say ~ is that all that is just speculation and rumors ~ until that guy below actually states it ~ don't believe it.

Any good iPad forum worth a grain of salt will tell you that. But I LOVE your plan!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reading something on a forum only means it is wishful thinking at best. Apple just doesn't leak this kind of information out!

jaybrass73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you've got an iPhone as well you can load an app that will bluetooth pics from your iPhone to your iPad, be warned though, it's not brilliant if you want crisp pics!

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really don't see why people would expect a camera on the iPad. Phone, yes and my Mac has a camera. I just don't see it on the iPad. Mine will probably never leave the house and if I need to take a picture I'll use my phone's camera.

DaveSt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really don't see why people would expect a camera on the iPad. Phone, yes and my Mac has a camera. I just don't see it on the iPad. Mine will probably never leave the house and if I need to take a picture I'll use my phone's camera.

I pretty much feel the same way. The only thing I guess I can see people wanting the camera for is Skype or other video messaging services. In that case I can see the desire for a camera, but I can't see me ever using it to take pictures.

Most reactions

Latest posts