What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does iPad2 SAY iPad2 on it?

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple doesn't version brand any product. The iPhone 4 just says iPhone.

Chriztofor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still think it would be cool.:D

At least you admit that! Some people can't accept any criticisms on Apple products. I am new to Apple, I like them, I will spend money on them, and I will complain about them too. By the way, the "2" thing is an EXTREMELY MINOR complaint.

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chriztofor said:
At least you admit that! Some people can't accept any criticisms on Apple products. I am new to Apple, I like them, I will spend money on them, and I will complain about them too. By the way, the "2" thing is an EXTREMELY MINOR complaint.

Hehe.. I have got lots of things to complain on apple products, but have lots of reason why i love it as well=)

aliceofalaska

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would love to see Ipad 2 on it...saying Ipad on the outside, shipped from China, always makes you think twice if there had been a mistake or somethin' ..lol

Most reactions

Latest posts