What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

does any one still have a ipad 1?

SeanR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still kicking. Mainly used by the kids for Netflix, it still handles that OK. Sometimes used by dad to post on forums :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

freizy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do. Works fine. I don't leave a lot of apps open running at same time.

jborges

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm using mine since it came out from the store. I have no intention to upgrade. It works fine. It's a pit thought that apple "cut" some features from it before launching it just to favor the lauching of ipad 2.
Julio Borges
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm using mine since it came out from the store. I have no intention to upgrade. It works fine. It's a pit thought that apple "cut" some features from it before launching it just to favor the lauching of ipad 2.
Julio Borges
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Upgrading is well worth it if you can.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am using iPad 1, does anybody has experiencing to download yahoo mail icon .? Already upgrade wot I IOS 5

Unfortunately, you cannot use the yahoo mail app on the iPad 1, as it requires iOS 6, minimum. The latest iOS version for the iPad 1 is iOS 5.1.1.

yianniskyr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mine for my daughter. still in good condition. i use an ipad 4th generation

flynhi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why, yes, of course. Only she wh must be obeyed is permitted the 3!!!

Kayandjohn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not only do I have one, but I've just babied it with a new red leather case labelled "FIAT."
Fiat_105W8_L.jpg

DeeAnne7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i was wondering what condition is it in?

does it still work?
is it fast?
Moderator note:your other post, a duplication, was deleted

Still using mine. Doesn't hold a charge, battery drains quickly especially when reading books (which I do a lot). Basically I have to charge every night. Thinking about a trip to the Apple store to see what my options are for an inexpensive fix to hold me over for a while.

Most reactions

Latest posts