What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dock for both iPad & iPhone?

kjenyg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! Anybody who has seen a dock that charge/synch both the iPhone and the iPad at the same time? A dock with 2 connectors.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad Dock

Hi! Anybody who has seen a dock that charge/synch both the iPhone and the iPad at the same time? A dock with 2 connectors.

welcome here, we have one in preparation he will charge and sync both and many more feature

rowan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
rowan.us
I've been looking also but haven't seen anything. Incase had a dual charger but with their new iPad charger, it's just a single (iPad only, but it does charge at 2.1 amps, which is necessary for the iPad).

rowan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
rowan.us
Later That Same Day

Well it didn't take long (less than nine hours) to contradict myself. I was looking at screen protectors over at zagg.com since some folks in the forum here have had good experiences. Low & behold they actually have a dual USB charger combined with a stand-by battery. One of the USB ports is speced to charge the iPad: "Charges the iPad at the same rate the iPad wall charger charges the iPad," according to the claims on their page.

See the ZAGGsparq 2.0 for more info. If this really can charge two different USB devices, one being the iPad, it seems like a winner. (Plus it's worldwide: 100-240 VAC @ 50/60 Hz.)

OP
K

kjenyg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for input people! Zagg looks pretty good, but a but pricy perhaps (shipping to Norway is expensive). Lets see what the next couple of weeks will bring us of third party products.

Most reactions

Latest posts