What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you use the default 'Sent from my iPad' signature?

Do you use the default signature on your device?

• Yes

Votes: 107 45.3%
  • No

Votes: 63 26.7%
  • I use my own signature

Votes: 66 28.0%

• Total voters

m3incorp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use my custom one. I don't use the ipad for business emails and don't think my friends care about the signature.

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got flack for my e-mails always showing what device I was on, like I was showing off. Now, my Blackberry and my iPad both read, "Sent from my Atari" when I send an e-mail. It makes a great conversation piece! :)

Plainsman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One of the first things I got rid of. I like the iPad but don't see any good reason why I should advertise for Apple. Nor does anybody who gets an email from me need to know what whizbang superkewl goodie I sent it on.

M

Manou

I use my own signature for my business email address and the default signature for the private one.

pEAcEmAKeR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope, I modded it, forum style.
[sig]Sent from my iPad[/sig]

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sent from My iPad 
I had to add the little apple lol

Parrori1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use it now. I used to use :"sent from my wireless LazyBoy recliner".

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i think that people using the native apple signature just want to show that they have the device. one of the first things i do when i get a new i device i remove the signature.

danielgfreeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It depends on which email account I'm using. On my personal I left it on there as is, on my business email, I moved it and am using my own. Of course I leave it on all forum posts because after all, iPad is the BOMB!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions