What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do You Sync Your iPad?

linsipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently saw a netbook for $299 somewhere. Maybe Best Buy or Walmart.

soullessbunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sync mine daily as my ipad has all my work crap on it. That way if I lose my ipad (god forbid!) I wont be completely lost.

Sent from my much loved iPad2 using iPF

kies99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have to say I don't synch mine all that often. I don't even do the app updates... I think I have something like 27 waiting to be updated.

OP
GirlieGirl

GirlieGirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TrxSlash said:
Check out craigslist for a cheap laptop or desktop so you can sync. I just bought a crazy deal, desktop, screen, netbook with stock battery and battery extender for like 550. There are cheaper laptops out there that you should be able to pick upon the cheap.

Thanks TrxSlash.

OP
GirlieGirl

GirlieGirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sjleworthy said:
i sync or back up my ipad once a week, just out of precaution. but you dont have to.

i didnt sync or back up my ipod touch in 4 years and had no issues.

Wow that makes me feel a little better. I need some time to afford another computer. I sure hoot I'm as lucky.

starmel18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Apple store will download updates for you (while saving device data). Of course that won't solve the issue of having a second copy of your data.

Last edited:

brobot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't really sync mine much at all... Hmm, maybe I should? :)

OP
GirlieGirl

GirlieGirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
starmel18 said:
The Apple store will download updates for you (while saving device data). Of course that won't solve the issue of having a second copy of your data.

That's good to know. Thanks

Most reactions