What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you print MORE or LESS TOTAL (from PC, Macs, iPad, etc) now that you have an iPad?

Do you PRINT More or Less from your PC, Mac, iPad, etc. now that you have an iPad?

• I print about the same number of pages

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I print a lot less. (46-100% fewer pages)

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • I print a little less. (1-45% fewer pages)

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • I print a little more. (1-45% more pages)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I print a lot more. (46-100% more pages)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jockscrap

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I hardly print anything now I have an iPad. School info, church rotas, masses of committee documents, recipes, packing lists, things to do lists, shopping list etc etc, are all on my iPad and iPhone. One of the main reasons I bought an iPhone was that I had so much info stored on my iPad, I really wanted to have it with me all the time and the iPhone is so much easier to take around with me everywhere. They compliment each other perfectly: iPad at home, iPhone out and about.
One of the really handy tools for cutting down on paperwork printing for me is the print screen option as it is so handy to be able to take a quick snap of an emailed receipt or holiday booking info etc for quick reference from the camera roll, on or off line.

Rockbottom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I print much less printing since I have an iPad. I use Goodreader as my folder. I sync it between my NAS drive and my iPhone.

Sent from my iPad2 3G 32 gig (not JB'ed) / using iPF

joann.jimi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad, along with Dropbox, GoodReader (and iannotate), Simplenote and Evernote have changed all that tremendously. I also now make more notes to send via email to coworkers who are working on shared projects.

Most reactions