What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you own more than one case?

Djdan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just bought the Belkin Cinema Stripe for the 3 and I'm very pleased. The quality is really something. The magnetic on/off is a touch wonky, but fairly consistent. The leather and weight are very nice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got a smart cover for around the house, 1 case for outside of the house use and one more case for traveling that has pockets and such to store my stylus and cloth for cleaning the screen. You can never be to over cautious when it comes to the iPad. What's funny though is I have one case for my 4s and just can't seem to leave it on. The iPhone is just to good looking to cover it up with a case.

HappyPelican

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yup. I'm a case junkie too! I have about 5 or 6 for my iPad1 and am stating to build on my iPad3 collection. For those of you who are looking for something unique, I suggest shopping around Etsy. They have a tone of really cool slaves and cases.

ipad 3 covers on Etsy, a global handmade and vintage marketplace.

If the link doesn't work then just go to etsy.com and search iPad 3 cases and covers. There are a few leather cases which are just gorgeous and a few covers which are crafted from classic books. :)

Edited to add a link to some beautifully hand crafted leather covers and sleeves.

leather ipad 3 covers on Etsy, a global handmade and vintage marketplace.

Last edited:

Patrizia_NC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As far as the smart covers mine do have matching backs and they are kept in a selection of matching custom sleeves..

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have about 8 covers.

Sent from my IPad 3rd Generation 64 GB LTE Black :)

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
Ha! Only one problem. I'm a guy. I'll try to make sure I have no more than three or four and I'll stick to just black. :)

Do you really believe being a guy is a problem? LOL!! I have a really good guy friend that has a shoe for every suit he owns, a shoe for every athletic sport he is involved in, shoes for going to a rock concert, a Symphony, Plays, etc. He has shoes to drive his rag top two seater sports car, a shoe to drive his tractor mower. Special shoes to work in his garden. I made the mistake and telling him he is worse than a woman, but got roundly editorialized by his wife. And no support from my own. (speaking of wives, mine has a purse/bag for every outfit/occasion--similar to my shoe guy friend--but that's another story.)

As for me, I have 3 iPads: my original iPad has an Apple Cover and a Zaggmate keyboard. My iPad2 has two cases. My new iPad has only one case that was supposed to be a smart cover but the magnets are in the wrong place. I like it anyway, so I've kept it. My problem is that I have a really excessive desire to buy technology and all of its accessories. The iPad also makes me buy apps. I have over 177 apps between all three iPads. Thats why I surround myself with people with OBI (obsessive buying impulses) Syndrome.

OP
AQ_OC

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do you really believe being a guy is a problem? LOL!! I have a really good guy friend that has a shoe for every suit he owns, a shoe for every athletic sport he is involved in, shoes for going to a rock concert, a Symphony, Plays, etc. He has shoes to drive his rag top two seater sports car, a shoe to drive his tractor mower. Special shoes to work in his garden. I made the mistake and telling him he is worse than a woman, but got roundly editorialized by his wife. And no support from my own. (speaking of wives, mine has a purse/bag for every outfit/occasion--similar to my shoe guy friend--but that's another story.)

As for me, I have 3 iPads: my original iPad has an Apple Cover and a Zaggmate keyboard. My iPad2 has two cases. My new iPad has only one case that was supposed to be a smart cover but the magnets are in the wrong place. I like it anyway, so I've kept it. My problem is that I have a really excessive desire to buy technology and all of its accessories. The iPad also makes me buy apps. I have over 177 apps between all three iPads. Thats why I surround myself with people with OBI (obsessive buying impulses) Syndrome.

Hehe. As a guy who grew up in the south, I tend to be a bit old fashioned....so your guy friend is not typical, but I do believe he is entitled to buy shoes as he wishes...I'll just look at him a bit funny, but otherwise I'm ok.

I just got my new Bear Motion yesterday. I got an Incipio SmartFeather a couple of days before. I've got a X-Doria on the way...and another case I forgot I ordered. Now I'm up to four cases. OCD.

And, worst yet, I'm just like you in terms of tech stuff. I don't know exactly how many apps I have on my iDevices, but it is a goodly number. And, I have a big collection of Android apps, too.

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought a Brookstone Keyboard case. Kinda weird typing on it...feels a little cramped, but I'm sure somehow I'll get used to it. Now I have a whole stack of IPad cover/cases. If I only had that many IPads. Hee.

Update ... Going to return it - no smart cover magnets and the charger is too hard to plug in when the IPad is in the case. Not for me. :(
Sent from my IPad 3rd Generation 64 GB LTE Black :)

Last edited:

wholesalestunna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I only have an ifrogz summit case in green and I am VERY happy with it. Great quality and protection. I may order some more colors though eventually.

roguenode

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My new iPad is my first and I was a bit concerned that I already have 2 cases (incipio leather kickstand & zaggfolio) and just ordered a 3rd (Grove w/custom design).

It feels better knowing compared to some I am just getting started. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts