What's new

Display Readability

Ellfeld

iPF Noob
Joined
Oct 17, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Charlotte, N.C.
Hi,

I've recently traded in my iPad2 (non retina display) for an iPad4.

I'm finding that while text is very crisp, the fonts are not as dark. I've tried adjusting brightness and have accessibility settings for zoom (three finger tap), but none of this helps enough. Problem is particularly bad using the NY Times app for iPad.

Videos and pictures are great, but I do mainly reading and so this is troublesome. Maybe I should get an iPad mini while it still does not have the retina display? Any other suggestions would be welcome!

Ellfeld
 
This has to do with the non-resolution display. You'll get used to it when you start reading more.
 
Weird, I didn't notice what you say about the fonts, and I also upgraded from an iPad 2. I find the screen amazing for reading.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom