What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disconnecting and Reconnecting Apple Bluetooth Keyboard

dion.barb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm really finding it a pain to disconnect and reconnect the Apple Bluetooth keyboard. Am I missing something simple?

IF (and that's a big IF) we remember, we use the eject button on the keyboard and then we're fine but usually we grab the iPad, go downstairs to relax and as soon as we try to type we realize the keyboard is ALL the way upstairs and still connected. Thus we have to go into Settings, Bluetooth, etc.

Editing the Settings or going ALL the way back upstairs are both becoming cumbersome. Is there a way to decrease the range of the keyboard? Anything easier??

Barb
Ipad 3G 64Gb
iPod 1st gen

iCrush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Apple BT keyboard, that I use while in class. I don't leave the BT radio turned on all the time, just when using the keyboard. I don't find it to be a pain to turn the BT radio off and on as I need it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts