What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did you buy your iPad or was it a gift?

Did you buy your iPad or was it a gift?

• I bought my iPad

Votes: 361 66.7%
  • It was a gift

Votes: 180 33.3%

• Total voters

iforsakenu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My mom purchased mine as a birthday gift, as well as making the deans list 3 consecutive quarters in college:)

giori69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My black iPad2 (16GB WIFI+3G) was an "auto-gift". I use to travel by business 2 or 3 times per month and during 1-3 days, 16GB is enough for me (some music, couple of films, my favourite podcasts, some e-books,... And of course a nice cloud to store files.

Phine00Del

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought mine myself but my work did pay for half of it. Just bought one for my husband for his birthday next month because he keeps stealing mine. Bought it this past weekend when it was tax free weekend in SC :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mine was a belated Christmas gift from my husband. I'd heard that iPad 2 was in the pipeline so I wanted to hold off and get that one. Lucky we knew a friend of a friend who could put one away for us, they were just so scarce at the time

Last edited:

fishychick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got mine as the best graduation gift ever from my uncle. =) White, 32gb iPad 2, even engraved. I cried when I pulled the wrapping paper away and saw the iPad box. ^-^

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
fishychick said:
Got mine as the best graduation gift ever from my uncle. =) White, 32gb iPad 2, even engraved. I cried when I pulled the wrapping paper away and saw the iPad box. ^-^

My, you are certainly loved. Very nice

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

fishychick said:

My, you are certainly loved. Very nice

Two posts of the day, ladies. Very nice!:)

Most reactions

Latest posts