What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did anyone get a Gelaskin for the iPad 2?

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone ordered a Gelaskin for the iPad 2? If so, could you post pictures? I'm trying to decide which one to buy, I'm leaning for the Ink Pond one but wanted to see it in action first, anyone wants to post their iPad 2 Gelaskin pics? :)

realistdreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Didn't like all that artwork for the corporate setting. Spent too many hours making my own. I'll post pics when it arrives, but I was happy with my handiwork (even if it did take too long). Went with Gelaskins because I heard they were slightly better than Skinit.com and because of the homescreen photo the give you along with the front & back skin.

OP
C
Reaction score
Eochs, your skinit skin looks really cool! I went with Gelaskins, though, I'm still waiting to get it in the mail, I hope I like it!

realistdreamer, I tried to make my own also but then it took my hours to think what exactly I wanted to design and I couldn't decide so I ended up choosing one from the gelaskins collection. Do post pictures of your gelaskin skin when you recieve it!

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went with a Zaggskin because (i) I had a 50% coupon code for it at the time, and (ii) I could also customize my own design.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For those of you in search of a bargain, I think decalgirl.com has some of the more common designs (not creepy like gela) and a lot of options. I think you can customize as well. The regular ones are 20 though. Gelaskins were just too out there for me.

Ironically, I haven't bought any skin for the back because I got mine engraved. I did buy a despicable me sticker though. So freaking cute (off eBay).

Most reactions

Latest posts