What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Device low in memory!

D

deoknam

I was visiting my kingdom in "we rule" when a pop up came out saying my device is low in memory. What does this mean when I still have over 40G of free space on my 64g wifi?:confused:

MarksPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was visiting my kingdom in "we rule" when a pop up came out saying my device is low in memory. What does this mean when I still have over 40G of free space on my 64g wifi?:confused:

It gets used every time you run an app and some programs don't release it when it's done. I believe it has 512 Meg of memory and if enough is not free for use it gets slow and you'll get an error message. Power off then back on should release it back. I have mine jailbroken and just run an app that frees up memory, or re-spring it then you have max free memory.
Mark

rdharper

iPF Noob
Reaction score

It gets used every time you run an app and some programs don't release it when it's done. I believe it has 512 Meg of memory and if enough is not free for use it gets slow and you'll get an error message. Power off then back on should release it back. I have mine jailbroken and just run an app that frees up memory, or re-spring it then you have max free memory.
Mark

Which app do you recommend?

Most reactions

Latest posts