What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Confusion

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was checking the status of my order today on Apple's site. Originally, they moved my ship/delivery date to 4/25 / 4/27. But today I found out that while they left the ship date the same, they changed the delivery date to 4/28. When I called Apple's customer service they didn't know what to make of it.

The status of my order had changed from "OPEN" to "PREPARED FOR SHIPMENT". Customer Service said that since the category had changed to PFS, that it'll be about 12 to 24 hours and then my iPad will ship. If that's the case, why did they change the delivery date from 4/27 to 4/28? :confused:

Jim B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Because they are using economy shipping and they can't predict when it will arrive.

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was checking the status of my order today on Apple's site. Originally, they moved my ship/delivery date to 4/25 / 4/27. But today I found out that while they left the ship date the same, they changed the delivery date to 4/28. When I called Apple's customer service they didn't know what to make of it.

The status of my order had changed from "OPEN" to "PREPARED FOR SHIPMENT". Customer Service said that since the category had changed to PFS, that it'll be about 12 to 24 hours and then my iPad will ship. If that's the case, why did they change the delivery date from 4/27 to 4/28? :confused:

Hopefully you should get it before the 28th..

Bucco Bruce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Could be extenuating circumstances such as weather, supply etc. FedEx doesn't close for Easter I imagine UPS is the same.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts