What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleting a temp album from iPad Photos app

HarveyMW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In my iPad 3 Photos app, I have an album called Temp. I don't know how it was created, but it contains several photos that used to be in Cameral Roll. I have subsequently deleted these photos from Cameral Roll, but I have tried everything possible to delete them from the Temp album, but with no success. If I go up a level to the Albums folder and click on Edit, there is no option to delete this Temp album. I am trying to do a clean-up on my iPad, but am frustrated that I have a large number of photos in this Temp album that I just cannot delete. The only option I have when I click on Edit is to Share the photos, but no Delete option. Has anyone else seen this? I think this issue might have arisen after I upgraded to iOS 6.

OP
H

HarveyMW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh silly me! I have just worked out that the temp album on the iPad was created by synching via iTunes with a temp folder on my PC. Once I deleted the photos from the temp folder on the PC and ran the iTunes sync, the photos disappeared from my iPad. Please excuse my senior moment!

Most reactions

Latest posts