What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

delete purchased items

pyewacket

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to delete the purchased items that remain in the "purchased section" when a game/app has been deleted from the home page.

I have 20+ "icons" that are no longer needed...

Thanks...Leon

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
pyewacket said:
Is it possible to delete the purchased items that remain in the "purchased section" when a game/app has been deleted from the home page.

I have 20+ "icons" that are no longer needed...

Thanks...Leon

In the "purchase" tab of the app store you swipe over the app which you could install again if you wished to and the button "hide" (or so - sorry, but mine is in German) will appear.

Hope this helps,

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

OP
pyewacket

pyewacket

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In the "purchase" tab of the app store you swipe over the app which you could install again if you wished to and the button "hide" (or so - sorry, but mine is in German) will appear.

Hope this helps,

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

Many thanks...Do you know if that just "hides" it somewhere in ipad taking up memory.

Idealy I would like to remove them completly

Thanks...Leon

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
As far as I know they do not take up any iPad space even if you do not hide them, as they are just available for your to download again. When you are not online you even do not see the information about the apps you had deleted from your device before....

OP
pyewacket

pyewacket

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hpulmer said:
As far as I know they do not take up any iPad space even if you do not hide them, as they are just available for your to download again. When you are not online you even do not see the information about the apps you had deleted from your device before....

Many many thanks...Your help is appreciated..

Leon

Most reactions

Latest posts