What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Default email and folder settings keep reverting

pengel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On both my iPad and iPhone, using IOS 5.1.1, two settings keep getting reset to defaults without any action on my part. They are the default mail account, and the folders to sync in my Exchange email account.

I set my device's default email account to Exchange. I set that account to push the inbox and 21 folders. Every now and again, someone will respond to my me.com account, which means the email I sent from my device went out on that account rather than my Exchange account. When I check my settings, sure enough, the default has been changed to my me.com account. I reset it to Exchange and then look at my Exchange settings. Sure enough, when I look at my push setting, it states only Inbox, and none of the other folders are checked. So, I have to fix this.

Does anyone know why this is happening? Any ideas on making these settings stick?

Most reactions